Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 154

Thread: Yep, I told you so...

  1. #121
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Just as hilarious as the people who thought Sarah Palin was Obamas running mate, and supported OBAMAS stance to STAY in Iraq.

    You can find dumbasses on both sides. So, if you want to lump us all together, lump yourself too with those idiots.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #122
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I agree, but you can pull them out slowly and should have been 4 years ago. Do not need nowheres near the amount we have there today - esp compared to Afghan. A lot of people forget that we have killed over 100,000 citizens and thats the main reason they are hate us. We come in and take down Saddam and are heroes, we continue to stay and tens of thousands more civilians have gotten killed. </div></div>

    No that is not the main reason they hate us. They hated us waaayyyyy before we ever went in. The fact that we are a free country, give women rights, and most impotantly we have freedom of religion.
    crack is whack

  3. #123
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Oh yeah, they just hate freedom. They already didn't like us, because we are friends with Israel and want to go around putting our noses in others businesses...I'd hate us too.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They (the majority of Muslims) hated us before we came there, they hate us now, and they will hate us 100 years from now.

    They will hate us and they will hate every Jew, every Hindu, and every Buddhist in the world. The majority may not act upon their hate, but they still hate *you*. </div></div>

    The main reason they hate us, is when we go into other countries and try to run everything. There was definitely a resentment there, barging in and killing their sons, daughters, mothers, fathers etc. just really rubbed them the wrong way. I don't blame the world for their resentment towards us, we see our selves as "defenders of democracy" they see us as evil tyrants who kill their family and who can blame them. </div></div>
    We, the folks that are of the Christian faith, have been hated since the crusades. I think that was before either of the trips to the middle east.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  5. #125
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The main reason they hate us, is when we go into other countries and try to run everything. There was definitely a resentment there, barging in and killing their sons, daughters, mothers, fathers etc. just really rubbed them the wrong way. I don't blame the world for their resentment towards us, we see our selves as "defenders of democracy" they see us as evil tyrants who kill their family and who can blame them. </div></div>

    You really lack a decent historical perspective here. The Islamic world hated us well before the U.S. ever landed a single G.I. in the Arab world.

    Islam has from it conception spread by violence. That is a historical fact. Can't be denied. Ever had a Muslim missionary knock at your door? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] That's simply not the way Islam is spread. It is not spread by winning hearts of new followers, it is spread by imperialism. That may not be PC but it is historical fact.

    The Ottoman Empire hoped to conquer the entire Christian world of the time, their imperialistic thrusts into western Europe is what led to the "crusades", which any decent historian will admit (if he is not afraid of PC backlash) was a defensive strike by the Christian world.

    Nearly all of the Muslim world sided with Hitler......

    Ever notice how many Muslims openly cheered and quietly praised the 9/11 hijackers?

    Ever notice how few Muslims denounced the hijackers?

    A major reason that Muslims are angry is that the religion was founded by a warlord and spread by force and by power. Yet today the Muslim world is without the might to spread and enforce it's will trough power.

    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #126
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    I said a few times that they didn't like us before, but we aren't winning many over with the constant meddling over there.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    It's going to be impossible to "win over" the hearts of the Muslim world. That would contradict their religious beliefs. All we can hope for is to leave a somewhat stable government behind.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  8. #128
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I agree, but you can pull them out slowly and should have been 4 years ago. Do not need nowheres near the amount we have there today - esp compared to Afghan. A lot of people forget that we have killed over 100,000 citizens and thats the main reason they are hate us. We come in and take down Saddam and are heroes, we continue to stay and tens of thousands more civilians have gotten killed. </div></div>
    We did not kill those civilians. They are killing their own people with suicide bombers. It wasn't our guys strapping those bombs to them and making then run in the middle of big crowds
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  9. #129
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Are you kidding? We have killed plenty with our own fire, raids, bombs etc. And when they are killing their own, its usually when they are trying to kill us...our fault for being there.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...503032_pf.html

    http://www.truthout.org/article/us-s...raqi-civilians

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...ess-768558.html

    http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=14302

    And it goes on and on. If you think its just them killing each other, you're mistaken. I am not saying we are doing it on purpose, but they still are getting killed either by us or just our presence there. Of course there is violence over there, but look at the number of deaths due to violence since we entered. With the deaths of our own, coalition and civilians, it is not worth it. I probably shouldn't have said "we" killed them, but with our presence it has been the result of a great deal of those deaths.

  10. #130
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Let' see, what is that special forces slogan...."Kill them all...let God sort them out!"

    Yeah, I think that's it! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •